Selling Less of More in The Long Tail - Speaker Topic
The notion of The Long Tail flips the traditional sales funnel on its head. Rather than deploying expensive marketing initiatives to drive a gush of business interest - feeding the top of funnel - let individuals within your target markets find you on their own terms (literally) at their moment of need.
- The smaller you are the easier you are to find - exploiting the power of niche online.
- Understanding your market from a micro-segmentation perspective down to a market of one.
- Using buyer personas to create the content and page structure of your website.
- Identifying and dominating your chosen niche - go narrow, go deep.
- Positioning the website as a workhorse lead generator.
- Why publishing content through your website content must be an ongoing process.
- Demonstrating and claiming subject matter expertise by plugging informational holes online.