Search (and be Findable) - Speaking Topic
- How online search works (really).
- Why you should never pay for a Search Engine Optimisation consultant - dispelling common myths.
- Understanding your market from a micro-segmentation perspective down to a market of one.
- Using buyer personas to create the content and page structure of your website.
- Identifying and dominating your chosen niche - go narrow, go deep.
- Positioning the website as a workhorse lead generator.
- Why publishing content through your website content must be an ongoing process.
- Demonstrating and claiming subject matter expertise by plugging informational holes online.