Personal Online Branding Course - Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth
Personal Online Branding & Reputation Management
What the Web Knows About You and How That Happened
- What the search engines have gleaned about you - running your own self-audit.
- Personal privacy vs. personal online security – what’s the difference?
- How to browse online privately or anonymously.
Protecting Your Name – Online Reputation
- Setting up automated online monitoring for any new mentions of your name.
- Enriching Google’s Page 1 search results for searches on your name.
- Countering negative sentiment associated with your name.
- Editing factual inaccuracies on Wikipedia pages (if you’re already well known).
- Self-checking before publishing… never drink & post!
Establishing Your Credibility
- Your digital portraiture.
- Identifying which online touch-points are appropriate for you.
- Ensuring your expertise and experience is discoverable to others.
- Demonstrating thought leadership online.
Linkedin For Professional Networking
- Understanding the core features of LinkedIn.
- How these features relate to you as a business-person and also your company.
Your Profile – Creating a Professional Presence
- The basics of your profile.
- Using links to your company website or external blogs.
- Incorporating video.
- Balancing privacy with useful information for your career.
Company Profile – Showcasing your Company Products and Services
- Creating a professional company page.
- Adding products, locations, cover image and company logo.
- Publishing business level content through your company page.
Building and Maintaining Your Professional Network
- Finding people you know on LinkedIn.
- Connection request etiquette.
- Handling requests to connect.
How to Contribute Effectively to your Network
- Finding the right LinkedIn Groups.
- LinkedIn’s Question and Answer – what is it and how to use it.