Online Marketing Strategy Course
So you've set up your Twitter account and Facebook page, you've got have a few likes and followers, but now what? Go to the next level: develop a social media strategy, embrace online content production and social distribution, start measuring and calculating ROI.
This in-house workshop incorporates live how-to demonstrations from the web - it is suitable for executives who have direct implementation campaign responsibilities. Available in half and full-day formats.
- Identifying Core Organisational Objectives
- Internal Skills Capabilities Audit
- Social Media Platform Selection
- Content Strategy
- Search Strategy
- Measurement Strategy
- Social Media Advertising
- Online Monitoring Tools
- Online Crisis and Reputation Management
- Website Self-Audit
- Online Branding Touch-Points Consistency
- Centralised Dash Options for Multi-Channel Social Media Management
- Social Media Policy formation and Internal Education
Platforms covered include blogging, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram.