Social Media Course for Small Business - Perth
Get yourself and your business up to speed with social media, online content marketing and website optimisation. This full-day session is presented in a practical learning format: live online demonstrations in an interactive class setting limited to 22 people.
A Certificate of Training is provided.
Who it's for
Anyone sensing gaps around their understanding of how social media and internet marketing applies to modern business. No prior social media business experience is assumed, but familiarity with marketing, PR or communications principles will be helpful.
Who it's not for
Businesses seeking to generate some easy revenue by spruiking their goods or services via social media.
Program Download Course Material
Social Media For Business Essentials
- Manage your business presence and grow your community on Facebook brand pages.
- Leverage Twitter as a marketing and PR tool for customer relations, crisis management, corporate reputation, event coverage, product promotions & sales, or issue advocacy.
- Create YouTube and online video for your online marketing or communications strategy.
- Find and connect with your industry network, and establish a professional company page for your organisation on LinkedIn
- Design a 7-point blogging strategy for your business that clarifies who should be blogging what, when and why.
Understanding Website Optimisation & Analytic Reports
- Simplify SEO and understand market segmentation to tap into unpaid search marketing and position your web content onto page 1 search engine results.
- Save money by managing your own website content without technical or coding experience with Content Management System (CMS) fundamentals.
- Measure and report effectiveness of your online marketing and communications campaigns (including social media sourced traffic) with Google Analytics.
Online Content Marketing
- Generate sales leads and enhance your brand’s reputation by educating your potential customers with layers of relevant online content.
- Position your organisation as a thought leader or subject matter expert within your industry sector.
"Tim is a great and experienced trainer who was able to get across an enormous amount of industry knowledge in one day. A good structured and engaging course that can be applied to any industry and unique business set up. Thanks and I look forward to attending further courses."
2+ people: 30% combined
Calculated at check-out
2+ courses: 30% combined
Calculated at check-out