Online Video Marketing Using YouTube - Perth
Online video generally and YouTube specifically have become essential bit players within any online marketing, communications or social media strategy. Videos which deliver utility at the moment of need - facilitate understanding, offer insights or solve problems - enhance the marketplace credibility of the brands behind them. It's a big opportunity for all organisations (and easier to pull off than most people think).
This half-day interactive session is presented in a practical learning format by Tim Martin (view his YouTube channel). A Certificate of Training is provided.
NB: If this workshop is booked in combination with the Website Search Optimisation for Normal People workshop running in the morning, a 30% discount applies to both workshops. Please contact us for a discount code before registering.
Online booking options include payment by Visa or Mastercard, or via invoice. Group discounts are available: 30% for 2 people, and 50% for 3 or more people (automatically applied at checkout). If you are wanting to book more than one NET:101 course a 30% discount applies to each booking - please contact us directly to arrange this. If you have further questions, view the workshop introduction video above, read our FAQ's or call us on 1300 946 101.
Who it's for
Organisations wanting to incorporate more rich media into their marketing, social media and stakeholder communications.
Who it's not for
Organisations who still believe YellowPages ads are the way to go.
Building the Internal Business Case for Online Video
- Enhanced brand trust & credibility
- Providing self-help product support
- Supporting corporate communication initiatives
- Increased search visibility
- Richer engagement across all social media channels
Video Categories Review & Examples
- Product demonstrations
- Services delivery
- Customer and client testimonials
- Press releases and announcements
- Training and induction
- Conference and seminar presentations
- Guided tours
- Opinion pieces
YouTube Platform Features Demonstrations
- Branded channel customisation
- Creating playlists
- Private, public and unlisted video settings
- Thumbnail selection
- Managing comments, video responses and ratings
- In-video Linking to other YouTube videos and channels
- Adding annotations and captions
- Acceptable file limitations, types and sizes
- In-line editing
- Incorporating background audio
- Producing still image videos
- Search engine optimisation
Video Streaming Placement Options and Examples
- QR codes
- Monitor and report on your video reach and engagement
2+ people: 50% combined
Calculated at check-out
2+ courses: 50% combined
Calculated at check-out