Advanced Instagram Marketing for Business - Melbourne
There’s a breakfast blog in Sydney with more Instagram followers than Kia, Ford and Telstra... combined. Two girls started a face scrub with more followers than Australia’s leading 10 companies... combined. How is this possible?
Show, don’t tell. This course unpacks the successful engagement and lead strategies currently being used on Instagram by a range of sole traders, commercial and not-for-profit organisations.
The brands who are winning new customers and social interactions are creating content to delight their audience and it's not always who you might think. This course showcases some of the internet’s best original content creators. We’ll examine how new cutting edge content concepts are bucking the trend when it comes to social media content creation.
We'll also cover every imaginable technical aspect of Instagram, including intricacies of posting times, geo-tagging hacks and why posting with particular image dimensions will get you more likes. We’ll also cover in detail the implications of Instagram’s new business profiles, Instagram paid boosting and of course, Instagram stories. (Yes, it’s a copy of Snapchat)
The presenter, Marcus Willis, is the force behind many wildly popular Instagram accounts, including @MelbourneToDo, which has amassed over 80,000 followers. Marcus also operates the Instagram marketing agency - Eight Clients which manages the social and Instagram accounts for many businesses across the world. He’ll share his key insights from his experience from working in fashion, hospitality, education, tourism and FMCG on accounts with over 500,000 followers.
This is an interactive course with live online demonstrations, and is limited to 15 people – guaranteeing a tightly focussed and effective learning format. A Certificate of Training is provided.
If you'd like to book more than one NET:101 course a 30% discount applies to each. Or if you want to book more than one person into this course a combined 30% also applies (different discounts cannot be used together). You can book online - is there any other way? - using Visa, MasterCard or Amex, or we can invoice you.
Who it's for
Social media managers and business owners who are looking to make meaningful connections with their customers (and facilitate meaningful conversions).
Who it's not for
This is an intermediate to advanced level course - prior experience with Instagram is highly recommended.
Program Program PDF (800KB)
- The app anatony
- Show don't tell
- Identifying key influencers
- Instagram etiquette
- Hacking Instagram stories (upload anything)
- Instagram contests and promotions
- Optimised posting times
- Content creation and inspiration
- Concept, test and repeat
- Growing other channels through Instagram
- Instagram shopping
- Followers to customers
- Content creation workflow
- Capturing images for Instagram
- User-generated content (UGC)
- The best online tools for measuring and tracking your Instagram account
- Instagram boosting - do’s and do not’s
- Generating a ROI from your social spend
- Copy of all slides and resources used throughout the presentation
- A cheat-sheet of all tactics and check-lists for Instagram marketing
- Real life case studies of Instagram management and campaigns that have worked for business
- Immediate ‘takeaways’ for you to improve your Instagram presence
2+ people: 30%%
Calculated at check-out
2+ courses: 30%%
Calculated at check-out