Advanced Facebook and Instagram Advertising - Sydney
Boosting a post on Facebook is like pushing a boat out into the ocean and hoping it’ll float back with wads of cash. Facebook and Instagram advertising is incredibly nuanced. The water temperature, currents, depth and wind speed all influence if your boat will sink in the middle of the Pacific Ocean or successfully reach the people it needs to.
OK - no more nautical analogies, this course is designed for one thing - making you a better Facebook and Instagram advertiser. Here’s what we need to do that:
- Facebook Business Manager [business.facebook.com] - it’s ugly and useful
- The ad types you can use and why you should
- Who you should be speaking to and how to create those audiences
- The creative content you need to get engagement
- The offers that work on which ad types
- Linking Instagram to your strategy - it works now
- Remarketing events - how to be sneaky with these
- The infamous Facebook Pixel - sorry, you need one
- The tracking and ROI - the most important element
We’ll also go over the exact same 5 step process we use at the Eight Clients agancy:
- What are you trying to do?
- Who cares about this?
- What do they need?
- What can we help with?
- How can we track this? If we can’t, don’t bother.
If this page makes no sense, that’s OK. Facebook and Instagram advertising is very complicated. We’ll go through all of these elements in detail in the course to make sure you know what you’re doing.
When ready, book online and pay with Visa, MasterCard or Amex, or opt to pay via invoice (emailed to you automatically at the completion of your booking). Still have a question or two? Read our FAQs; flick us an email, or call 0438-551-241. That number goes straight to the course facilitator, Marcus Willis.
Who it's for
Boosters, business owners, agency people, in-house digital marketing specialists.
Who it's not for
Beginners and individuals seeking any more boat tips - Marcus gets all of his sea information from the Little Mermaid.
Program Program PDF (1MB)
THE BUSINESS MANAGER WEBSITE ANATOMY
- Correctly setting up the Facebook Pixel
- Key features of Facebook for business
- Instagram integrations for advertising
- Using the audience insights tool to your advantage
- Knowing the site, campaigns, ad sets and ads
- Facebook results dashboard
- Setting great goals for Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Setting a KPI
- Understanding and creating your CPAs
- Testing your budgets
- Setting limits and measurements
- Optimal delivery types and ad scheduling
DEVELOPING YOUR FUNNEL
- Using your ads to drive awareness, reach, website clicks, app downloads
- Facebook remarketing options
- URL tracking and data collection
YOUR CUSTOM AUDIENCES
- Using audiences insights to develop customers audiences for your brand
- Using your existing email databases to grow your conversions
- Lookalike audiences set-up
- Researching buyer personas
- Negative personas and negative keywords
INSTAGRAM MARKETING INTEGRATIONS
- How we can integrate Instagram into your strategy
- Converting your Instagram account to a business profile
- Instagram advertising insights
- Instagram influencer advertising options
- Instagram in-app shopping and tracking
THE TYPES OF ADS YOU CAN RUN AND WHY
- When to use Carousel, galleries, videos, cinemagraphs, GIFs and more
- Best practice ad formats for conversions
- Case studies of successful advertising campaigns
- How to use audiences insights to develop creative concepts
- Canva, Boomerang
- The 20% rule
- AB testing creative concepts
RINSE AND REPEAT
- Understanding your data to make improvements
- Changing your creative to grow your ROI
- AB testing to improve
- Event conversions
- Offline measurement
- Online tools to help your ROI
- Integrations with Facebook advertising
- Growing your brand through advertising
- Scaling your advertising efforts
- Automate your learning
- Applying your learning to new brands
Marcus Willis established the social media agency Eight Clients where he and his team manage the social media strategies and executions for brands around the world. Marcus specialises in Facebook and Instagram paid promotions for businesses in Australia.
You can follow Marcus on Instagram at @MelbourneToDo
2+ people: 30% combined
Calculated at check-out
2+ courses: 30% combined
Calculated at check-out