Advanced Facebook and Instagram Advertising - Sydney
Are you a Facebook Page manager pressing “Boost Post” to get your content seen by your fans? Ever wanted to know how to get better results from your Facebook and Instagram marketing? This is THE course to help boost your skills and run ads like a pro.
Building on your experience running Facebook Pages for brands or an Instagram account, we’ll help you achieve your organisational objectives to firstly, define your social media marketing goals and then show you how to deliver tangible, measurable outcomes.
Learn how to set up Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Ads Manager, so you will never lose results to individuals who may be publishing content or running ads for your brand. Discover how to run Instagram ads through Facebook Ads Manager or via Instagram Business tools on mobile. Find your audience - who’s your ideal customer? Learn how advanced targeting can make your ads cheaper and more effective.
Create your advertising strategy from what you’re trying to achieve. Learn about objectives and benchmarks, and discover in this hands on course, how you can use all the Facebook Ads and Instagram ads formats to build awareness, visit your website or business then convert to sales. We will show you how to do test campaigns and how to interpret your results and report on your outcomes.
We like to keep the format fairly relaxed, but it’s a tightly focussed learning environment. Class sizes are small – 15 participants, max – so that there’s always time for questions or clarification.
Takeaways: At the end of the training, you’ll have a blueprint of how to run Instagram and Facebook ads based on your objectives. You’ll have a structure to base your ad strategy on, and a more business-like approach to Facebook and Instagram advertising.
Advanced Facebook and Instagram Advertising is a stand-alone course, aimed at those who are currently running “Boost Post” or Facebook Ads Manager in a basic way, and who want to take their skills to a professional level.
When ready, book online and pay with Visa, MasterCard or Amex, or opt to pay via invoice (emailed to you automatically at the completion of your booking).
Thinking of travelling from interstate for this course? Please contact us directly to discuss how we can help get you to Sydney.
Who it's for
Brands or people with Facebook Pages who are currently using “Boost Post” and want to take their Facebook advertising to the next level / You want to get better results for your Facebook Advertising efforts and budget / You’re on Instagram, and want to run an Instagram specific ad campaign / You have a website and want to get traffic from your Instagram Profile and Facebook Page
Who it's not for
Anyone not already using Facebook within a business context at an intermediate of higher level.
Program Program PDF (1MB)
SETTING UP BEFORE YOU START
- Setting up your ecosystem: a checklist for your website, brand and platforms
- Setting up a Facebook Advertising Account correctly
- Facebook Business Manager - why it’s important for managing ads
CREATING YOUR ADVERTISING STRATEGY
- What are you trying to achieve? Working out your objectives and defining KPIs
- Overarching advertising funnels
- Lead generation campaigns connected to email marketing funnels
- Remarketing and segmenting your custom audiences
DEFINING YOUR AUDIENCE
- How to analyze your existing audience in Facebook and Instagram
- Setting audience objectives – who is your ideal customer?
- How to segment your target market into social media personas and how to write key messages to fit your audience
CHOOSING THE RIGHT ADVERTISING OBJECTIVE
- Awareness: boost your posts, promote your page, reach people near your business, increase brand awareness
- Consideration: send people to your website, get installs of your app, raise attendance at your event, get video views, collect leads for your business
- Conversion: increase signups to your email database website, get people to buy your products online, get installs of your app, get people to claim your offer, promote a product catalogue, get more likes for your Facebook Page or followers for your Instagram account
YOUR INSTAGRAM ADVERTISING AUDIENCE
- Switching to a business account to activate advertising
- Linking your Instagram account to your Facebook Page
- Using Instagram Business insights to analyse best performing content and ads
- Interest, behavioural, demographic, and connections targeting
- Using Audience Insights to uncover new targeting options
- Creating Custom and Lookalike Audiences with the Facebook Pixel
INSTAGRAM ADVERTISING FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Promoting Instagram posts from your phone and available targeting options
- Instagram Advertising options via the Facebook dashboard
- Instagram Ad creative specifications
AD CREATIVE FORMATS FOR FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM
- Image and video production resources
- Why video ads are prioritized
- Carousel format to showcase multiple products with individual URLs
- Canvas ads with panoramic and zooming capabilities
- Slideshow using 3 to 7 images
- GIF's (yes, they're back)
WHY TEST AND LEARN?
- How to setup and structure A/B split campaigns
- Identifying successful split testing campaigns to scale
- Best practice optimisation: scaling up budgets for continued return on advertising spend
RUNNING YOUR AD
- Creating a successful advertising campaign from start to finish
- CTAs, URL parameters and pixel tracking
- Text on image rules
- How to optimise for best results
ADS MANAGER VERSUS POWER EDITOR
- When to use Ads Manager or Power Editor
- Navigating the layout: campaigns, ad sets and ads
- Creating bulk ads with Power Editor
TRACKING AND TARGETING
- Setting up the new Facebook Pixel
- Pixel code for Custom Conversions and Standard Event Conversions
BUDGET, SCHEDULE & PLACEMENT
- Budget, placement, and scheduling options
- Optimisation options including link clicks, impressions, and daily unique reach
- Standard or accelerated delivery types
REPORTING & METRICS
- Customising your Ads Manager dashboard
- Exporting Facebook spreadsheet advertising reports
- Measuring lnstagram advertising performance
Tiphereth currently consults directly to both agencies and clients directly on social media strategy, social campaign planning and social advertising, She has previously worked for a wide range of clients in most sectors via top global agencies such as M&C Saatchi, Y&R (VML and GPY&R), Razorfish and Leo Burnett.
2+ people: 30% combined
Calculated at check-out
2+ courses: 30% combined
Calculated at check-out