Advanced Facebook Ads During COVID - Livestream
This course is live-streamed in TWO 3.5 HOUR SESSIONS over two consecutive mornings, 9:00am - 12:30pm AEST. Sessions are delivered using the Zoom video-conferencing platform. Your interactive participation is encouraged, and there will be plenty of opportunity for questions. There will be one 20-minute break to feed your cat, etc.
With unprecedented numbers of online transactions and new digital behaviours emerging, Facebook and Instagram are delivering big results.
The only question is… are you making the most of your ads right now?
Perhaps you’re unsure if your ads are working well enough?
Or your ads aren’t running as well as they once were?
Facebook Business Manager has changed a lot recently and so has the world we live in.
So how can we be sure that we’re running the right type of ads?
Are we using the right language, placements and offers which are applicable for right now?
This course is going to give you a new founded confidence in your campaigns.
While many people are unsure of what to do right now and many are even stopping advertising all together…
You’re soon going to have the know-how, insights and new best practices to elevate your marketing during a global pandemic.
As many of your competitors are pausing or reducing advertising, you’re soon going to benefit from the learnings from Marcus’ social media agency.
By the end of this online course, you’re going to have a new understanding of how to use Facebook Business Manager and why to use it in today’s climate.
Dramatic changes to any ecosystem present big opportunities and there may have never been a better time to jump into Facebook advertising.
Marcus is going to cover all of the new Facebook Business Manager features and show you how businesses are winning right now using new campaign techniques which are tailored for today.
This course is updated as new data and insights become available from Eight Clients. Even if you’ve attended one of Marcus’ in-person training sessions before, we encourage you to take a look at this updated course.
If you have any questions, it’s best to contact the facilitator directly. Marcus Willis is available on 0438 551 241 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Who it's for
Boosters, business owners, agency people, in-house digital marketing specialists.
Who it's not for
If you have limited knowledge of Facebook in an organic and advertising sense then it’s best to call Marcus to determine if this course if right for you.
- The Do's and Don'ts
- Changing all messaging - be extra sensitive during these times
- Adjust your offers and promotions
- Listen harder - what do your community really need and want?
- New formats and creatives
- Focusing on different kind of campaigns - is it time to focus on remarketing? Building your email list? Keep customers engaged?
- Elongate your sales funnel
- Change your targeting strategy
THE BUSINESS MANAGER WEBSITE ANATOMY
- Correctly setting up the Facebook Pixel
- Key features of Facebook for business
- Instagram integrations for advertising
- Using the audience insights tool to your advantage
- Knowing the site, campaigns, ad sets and ads
- Facebook results dashboard
- Setting great goals for Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Setting a KPI
- Understanding and creating your CPAs
- Testing your budgets
- Setting limits and measurements
- Optimal delivery types and ad scheduling
DEVELOPING YOUR FUNNEL
- Using your ads to drive awareness, reach, website clicks, app downloads
- Facebook remarketing options
- URL tracking and data collection
YOUR CUSTOM AUDIENCES
- Using audiences insights to develop customers audiences for your brand
- Using your existing email databases to grow your conversions
- Lookalike audiences set-up
- Researching buyer personas
- Negative personas and negative keywords
INSTAGRAM MARKETING INTEGRATIONS
- How we can integrate Instagram into your strategy
- Converting your Instagram account to a business profile
- Instagram advertising insights
- Instagram influencer advertising options
- Instagram in-app shopping and tracking
THE TYPES OF ADS YOU CAN RUN AND WHY
- When to use Carousel, galleries, videos, cinemagraphs, GIFs and more
- Best practice ad formats for conversions
- Case studies of successful advertising campaigns
- How to use audiences insights to develop creative concepts
- Canva, Boomerang
- The 20% rule
- AB testing creative concepts
RINSE AND REPEAT
- Understanding your data to make improvements
- Changing your creative to grow your ROI
- AB testing to improve
- Event conversions
- Offline measurement
- Online tools to help your ROI
- Integrations with Facebook advertising
- Growing your brand through advertising
- Scaling your advertising efforts
- Automate your learning
- Applying your learning to new brands
Some recent reviews for this course:
Amazing course, we learnt so much more than we expected in one day and have already started implementing some of the things we picked up on our social channels. Thank you, Marcus! (You're our favourite!) - Sarah Jopling
Marcus was great, very insightful and happy to help each of us with our own unique situations. Would definitely recommend his courses and will be keeping an eye out to further my knowledge in such an ever-changing environment. - Jake Dent
Recently attended Marcus's course on Facebook and Instagram Advertising through net101 and was absolutely thrilled with the insights gained. Marcus explained in great detail and much patience for us learning the platform. Also highly appreciated the follow up call to answer questions after the course. Recommend! - Kim James
A truly terrific course - everything was 100% applicable, practical, and doable. Thanks Marcus. - Katie Cage
Marcus was a fantastic teacher and the course on Adv Advertising for FB and Instagram was well worth my time. He is very patient and explains things very clearly in a fun, engaging way! I highly recommend his services! - Ashley Lofton
Marcus is a great teacher, learnt so much and gained a new perspective in marketing. Highly recommend. - Ashley Chung
Hands down the best money I have spent, Marcus is incredibly knowledgeable and his passion resonates. Highly recommend! - Verandah Bar
Marcus was fantastic covering every little bit of info. Very patient and very kind. Pleasure to learn from and would highly recommend his services. - Chad Gilmour
Marcus Willis established the social media agency Eight Clients where he and his team manage the social media strategies and executions for brands around the world. Marcus specialises in Facebook and Instagram paid promotions for businesses in Australia.
You can follow Marcus on Instagram at @MelbourneToDo
2+ people: 20% combined
Calculated at check-out
2+ courses: 20% combined
Calculated at check-out