Advanced Facebook Ads - Canberra
Do you feel as if your Facebook ads could perform better?
Are you unsure of the results you’re getting?
Are you worried that boosting your posts isn’t working anymore?
Do your Facebook ads sometimes not display correctly?
Advanced Facebook Ads is a full-day, in-person course designed for marketing managers, agency employees and business owners who are looking to level up their Facebook advertising.
Course facilitator, Marcus Willis owns social media advertising agency, Eight Clients which manages the social media advertising campaigns for a range of national and global businesses. Eight Clients has developed industry leading best practices for Facebook advertising and has direct access to Facebook HQ staff for continuous learning and new product developments - now available to you.
Marcus Says Hi: Hi there, this course is my favourite thing to do. I’m a big social media nerd and love helping businesses become more efficient with their Facebook ads. I’ve set-up thousands of promotions and have found success across many industry sectors. 71% of the Australian population is active on Facebook so it’s likely we can find a valuable audience niche for your business or cause.
This course has been attended by Toyota, NSW and VIC Governments, Accor, Deakin University, Hitachi and many more advertising and social media agencies. I look forward to learning about your Facebook and Instagram advertising goals and helping you reach them.
When ready, book online and pay with Visa, MasterCard or Amex, or opt to pay via invoice (emailed to you automatically at the completion of your booking). Still have a question or two? Read our FAQs; flick us an email, or Marcus directly on 0438 551 241.
Who it's for
Boosters, business owners, agency people, in-house digital marketing specialists.
Who it's not for
If you have limited knowledge of Facebook in an organic and advertising sense then it’s best to call Marcus to determine if this course if right for you.
Program Program PDF (0.8MB)
THE BUSINESS MANAGER WEBSITE ANATOMY
- Correctly setting up the Facebook Pixel
- Key features of Facebook for business
- Instagram integrations for advertising
- Using the audience insights tool to your advantage
- Knowing the site, campaigns, ad sets and ads
- Facebook results dashboard
- Setting great goals for Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Setting a KPI
- Understanding and creating your CPAs
- Testing your budgets
- Setting limits and measurements
- Optimal delivery types and ad scheduling
DEVELOPING YOUR FUNNEL
- Using your ads to drive awareness, reach, website clicks, app downloads
- Facebook remarketing options
- URL tracking and data collection
YOUR CUSTOM AUDIENCES
- Using audiences insights to develop customers audiences for your brand
- Using your existing email databases to grow your conversions
- Lookalike audiences set-up
- Researching buyer personas
- Negative personas and negative keywords
INSTAGRAM MARKETING INTEGRATIONS
- How we can integrate Instagram into your strategy
- Converting your Instagram account to a business profile
- Instagram advertising insights
- Instagram influencer advertising options
- Instagram in-app shopping and tracking
THE TYPES OF ADS YOU CAN RUN AND WHY
- When to use Carousel, galleries, videos, cinemagraphs, GIFs and more
- Best practice ad formats for conversions
- Case studies of successful advertising campaigns
- How to use audiences insights to develop creative concepts
- Canva, Boomerang
- The 20% rule
- AB testing creative concepts
RINSE AND REPEAT
- Understanding your data to make improvements
- Changing your creative to grow your ROI
- AB testing to improve
- Event conversions
- Offline measurement
- Online tools to help your ROI
- Integrations with Facebook advertising
- Growing your brand through advertising
- Scaling your advertising efforts
- Automate your learning
- Applying your learning to new brands
Some recent reviews for this course:
Amazing course, we learnt so much more than we expected in one day and have already started implementing some of the things we picked up on our social channels. Thank you, Marcus! (You're our favourite!) - Sarah Jopling
Marcus was great, very insightful and happy to help each of us with our own unique situations. Would definitely recommend his courses and will be keeping an eye out to further my knowledge in such an ever-changing environment. - Jake Dent
Recently attended Marcus's course on Facebook and Instagram Advertising through net101 and was absolutely thrilled with the insights gained. Marcus explained in great detail and much patience for us learning the platform. Also highly appreciated the follow up call to answer questions after the course. Recommend! - Kim James
A truly terrific course - everything was 100% applicable, practical, and doable. Thanks Marcus. - Katie Cage
Marcus was a fantastic teacher and the course on Adv Advertising for FB and Instagram was well worth my time. He is very patient and explains things very clearly in a fun, engaging way! I highly recommend his services! - Ashley Lofton
Marcus is a great teacher, learnt so much and gained a new perspective in marketing. Highly recommend. - Ashley Chung
Hands down the best money I have spent, Marcus is incredibly knowledgeable and his passion resonates. Highly recommend! - Verandah Bar
Marcus was fantastic covering every little bit of info. Very patient and very kind. Pleasure to learn from and would highly recommend his services. - Chad Gilmour
Marcus Willis established the social media agency Eight Clients where he and his team manage the social media strategies and executions for brands around the world. Marcus specialises in Facebook and Instagram paid promotions for businesses in Australia.
You can follow Marcus on Instagram at @MelbourneToDo
2+ people: 30% combined
Calculated at check-out
2+ courses: 30% combined
Calculated at check-out