2 Day Social Media & Internet Marketing Fast-Track - Melbourne
Two days of live demonstration, providing an in-depth view of the core social media and internet marketing platforms. First day: the big picture; second day: the detail. Both sessions are presented in a practical learning format within a small and relaxed class setting limited to 22 people.
A Certificate of Training is provided.
Who it's for
Executives, agency staff, consultants or business owners with direct set-up and online implementation responsibilities, either within an organisation or on behalf of a client.
Who it's not for
Businesses seeking to generate some easy revenue by spruiking their goods or services via social media.
Program Download Program PDF
Social Media For Business
- TWITTER as a marketing and PR tool – how to use it for customer relations, crisis management, corporate reputation, event coverage, product promotions & sales, or issue advocacy.
- Manage your business FACEBOOK presence – setting up brand pages, moderating comments, and building your community.
- Create a 7-point BLOGGING strategy for your business – who in your organisation should be blogging, what, how often and why.
- Online video and YOUTUBE – a must-include within any online marketing or communications strategy.
- Use LINKEDIN to find and connect with your industry network; create a professional company page for your organisation.
Online Content Marketing
- Position your organisation as a THOUGHT LEADER or subject matter expert within your industry sector.
- Enhance your BRAND’S REPUTATION and increase sales leads by educating your potential customers or clients with layers of relevant online content.
Website Optimisation & Measurement
- CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CMS) basics. Save money and time by managing your own website content - no technical or coding experience required.
- Tap into unpaid SEARCH MARKETING - put your web pages high onto the page 1 search results of Google and other search engines using market segmentation mapping.
- Set-up GOOGLE ANALYTICS for your website to measure and report on the effectiveness of your online marketing and communications campaigns - including social media sourced traffic.
Social Media Touch-Points
- Apply STRONG BRANDING and background imagery to organisational social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube.
- Position SOCIAL MEDIA SHARE BUTTONS onto website pages to increase the reach of organisational online content - choose from Facebook Like, Google +1, Twitter Tweet, LinkedIn Share and Pinterest Pin It buttons.
- Take advantage of the prevalence of MOBILE SOCIAL MEDIA to encourage event and brand name tagging of updates, images and videos at public events and within physical retail environments – includes apps from Instagram, Foursquare, Twitter and Facebook.
- Use VISUALLY FOCUSSED SOCIAL MEDIA such as Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr to seed quality imagery related to branded products, people and public events.
Monitoring & Online Reviews Management
- Automate an ONLINE MONITORING process for brand name mentions.
- Manage positive, negative and fake ONLINE REVIEWS on the major review sites.
- Run a 25-point HEALTH CHECK on any website.
- Set up ADVANCED GOOGLE ANALYTICS reporting for conversion goals, event tracking and defined visitor segments.
Also Good to Know
- Ride the ONLINE VIDEO MARKETING wave using YouTube and its expanding suite of video enhancement features.
- Generate QR (QUICK RESPONSE) codes for off-line marketing and customer support materials.
- Claim and optimise any Google+ Local business listing for heightened local search visibility.
- Identify and report on RISING ONLINE INTEREST TRENDS within specific industry sectors.
2+ people: 30% combined
Calculated at check-out
2+ courses: 30% combined
Calculated at check-out